måndag, januar 12, 2009

I'm back!

As you all can see I haven't been updating my blog the last month.. That is because I've been back in Norway on a summer holiday to visit my girlfriend and my family.. I had one month without any work so I took the opportunity.. And it was GOOD! I landed on my girlfriends birthday and when she came to pick me up I knew this was going to be one of my best holidays ever! And it was.. I got to introduce her to my family and friends as well as spending time with all of them..
I thank God for that because it is not something everybody can do.. My thoughts are going to those who can't move anywhere in Gaza.. It is a sad time and we can only pray that things will get better.. Also my friend, Ragnhild, who was in a car accident.. She is a strong person and I pray God will be with her no matter what happens next..

Hopefully I will be able to bring better news next time I update here..

God bless you all until next time..

Ingen kommentarer: