torsdag, oktober 23, 2008

Church in South Africa

I must admit that I haven't been to church much here in South Africa. In fact it was my first service. But hopefully not the last one. It was good to spend some more time with God. He is a helping hand in times of need. I do hope though that the next services will not be like this one. I normally think 1 to 1 1/2 hour service, I were told that this one might last for 2, but I ended up staying there for 3 hours and 15 minutes. A bit to long for my taste. However, it lasted that long because they had some visitors from Germany, two who were confirmed, and one who got baptized. With other words, a lot that was going on. But it did feel good to be at a service again and I'm looking forward to see other churches.
Hope you all are doing well and God bless every one of you.
Vidar

Ingen kommentarer: